Your Favorite Airline

Heyo fellow cats and kittens,

Today, I thought hmm. What better way to spend a 1:36 am morning then making an AWW topic. Anyways.

What’s your favorite airline?

Instead of saying “deLtA” we’re gonna organize it a bit better. So the format is gonna follow the following guideline:

Airline name
Main country of airline
Why you like the airline

After posting your favorite airline in that format, any future postings in this topic by you doesn’t have to be in any particular format

Can’t wait to see everyone’s opinions! :sunglasses:

oh lawd I am gonna regret staying up this late at church later this morning

1 Like

I’ll start with mine.

• United Airlines

• United States of America

• I just haven’t had bad service with them, like ever. Great product. They also fly to a lot of cool cities that not every airline does, and amazing hubs! Only downside is flying them because that’s a difficult task when you live in Dallas :wink:

1 Like
  • easyJet
  • British Airline
  • Tis common knowledge down our way that I like easyJet due to its large amount of routes it offers in addition, it is relatively cheap (I mean it is a budget airline lol) and it is always on time from my experience. The service in flight it good and the magazine is good too haha
3 Likes
  • EasyJet (wink wink Ondrej)

• European Airline based out of LGW predominantly.

• At the end of the day for me it’s not about the money but the staff and customer service and with EasyJet you get both fantastic value for money and cabin crew - always welcome to have a chat and passionate about their jobs. Not the best airline when it comes to delays however the crew always remains cheery and allow for a fantastic experience on-board. Not to mention their liveries are the coolest around. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

That’s because of London lol. Go somewhere else and I’ve never had delays.

2 Likes

China southern

China

Because their service is great in economy class

Qatar Airways
Qatar

Absolutely worth it, excellent safety and service in all classes. The hard product is industry-leading too.

• Cebu Pacific

• Philippines

• Although we have an overpacked A330, it’s fares are cheap because it is a budget airline of course. 30 bucks for DXB-MNL! It’s also one of the largest budget airlines in Asia right now. Flight attendants are always very friendly and I get a little delicious C2 juice bottle every flight.

1 Like
  • United Airlines

• U.S.A

• As Texas said, I have never had bad service with them either. My flights are always quick and the crew is beyond friendly and accommodating! They also always let me on early to board to see the cockpit and sometimes crew hold! (Or after we land or during boarding). I also feel like United leads the industry as an airline that is changing the planes they use and they way they operate to be more environmentally friendly and you see other airlines now trying to follow United! I also love all their liveries and they have a hub at SFO so who couldn’t!

1 Like

turkish airlines

turkey

everything about the airline is perfect

But what about AirBelrin

never flew with them

Y O U W H A T :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

Now I feel weird

i just want my sky to be red again

Oh. I’m surprised it’s not PAL.

Philippines
Always
Late

1 Like
  • Southwest
  • US
  • Cause it rhymes with Southbest and its comfortable tbh, nice legroom and pitch unlike other budget airlines (for example, 175 seats in the 737-800 in all economy whereas most budget airlines do 189 seats), and they have great prices