Your daily or past aviation spots/travels!

Hey AWW, here you can post pictures you found on your phone from past trips, or pictures you took during your day or if your at home and you see something flying send it over! This can be anything aviation related.

For example I was in San Jose a few days ago and took this

I also saw two medevac helicopters takeoff from my local hospital but forgot to grab a pic. Share your pics below. If it’s from a trip let us guess where! Also we may add a competition to this at a later date!
:chart_with_upwards_trend::sunny:
Please only send 5 images max per reply. If you would like to share more please create a separate topic!

6 Likes

Here are a few from my travels:

Air China Inner Mongolia 737-89L @ Beijing (PEK) - March 2018

Delta 757-232 @ Atlanta (ATL) - February 2020

Delta 767-332ER @ Seattle (SEA) - February 2020

5 Likes

These aren’t in order, but this was my second to last flight I’ve taken since I was last up in the air. Southwest Airlines, Dallas Love-Field (KDAL) - Phoenix Skyharbor (KPHX). Very bumpy but fun arrival into my beloved Phoenix airport :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cactus::sunny: It was 110 degrees exactly outside when we landed :hot_face:

4 Likes

Those are awesome! A sea plane just flew by my house but I missed a pic, it’s also rly dark!

Dang that’s hot!!! Also great pics!! I may be able to get some tmr of any planes doing the BDEGA3 arrival into SFO. @Flightistic you probably get some good ones of the privates coming into KSTS :wink:

3 Likes

I found this, from two years ago. I am 99% sure it was my trip to Italy when I did PHL - VCE on American. The flight was cool but crew was :skull::woozy_face:.

1 Like

Anyone find or see anything cool today?

Not yet as its overcast here so I can’t see any aircraft :frowning:

1 Like

On my ride home from work today I witnessed two sea planes doing a parallel landing on the bay. I got a pic but it was so blurry :frowning:
But it was so cool!
I have never been on a seaplane but I’d be interested to do it!
Have any of you been on one if so how was it ? Do you recommend it ? :call_me_hand:

Still cloudy here :cry:

1 Like

I have pictures on my phone from when I went to Melbourne last month, I’ll send them through once I log into the forum on my phone lmao

1 Like

Here are some of mine from my last trip:

3 Likes

Wow! Last pic is my favorite :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wait, do I see a no winglets 737NG? That’s an absolute gem! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great shots!! Can’t wait till I’m back on the 752!
Also United :yum:!!

2 Likes

@CaptainLeo1 Aren’t you flying in a couple weeks?

1 Like

Leo is flying to EWR I think

1 Like

Yes next Monday I am doing SFO - EWR on the B773 and then I return on that Friday on a B752!!

1 Like

Yooo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: are you sure it’s not the 752? If it’s the 773, lemme know how it is bc small chance it could be the aircraft I’m flying to Korea

1 Like

Going there it’s a 773 and return is 752!

1 Like