Wish Members Happy Birthday here!

This thread is for all Aviators Worldwide Community members to wish fellow members happy birthday. Someone’s birthday? Feel free to post below!

6 Likes

Pliz also fill your birthday date sir.

1 Like

Well I filled my birthday. That’s lucky…

4 Likes

@Khyle and @GBKarp

Wishing both of you a very happy and joyful birthday. May you gain prosperity and may all your desired wishes come true.

“I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!”

To both of you, make sure to have a great time at GAC and take advantage of our upcoming projects. We hope you like the journey ahead and wish you all the best in the future.

With Love,
Entire GAC Family

6 Likes

Thanks @Adrian_K!!

1 Like

You are humbly welcome sir.

1 Like

Thank You Adrian! I didn’t know that @GBKarp and I shared the same Birthday. The real question is - who is older? :thinking: Jokes aside, thank you for the well wishes and I do hope the same happens to you. :v:

4 Likes

You are always welcome, thank god i looked at the birthday dates ASAP

3 Likes

My birthday is tomorrow which is cool because it means I have a holiday the day after my birthday which means I can stay up late on my birthday and do a long haul on it. which is always fun.

1 Like

Happy birthday @Lil_Seedy_Boi!

PS: Already 41 minutes into 10 Nov here.

I got another 11 hours and 15 mins here in bermuda till the 10th

3 Likes

Well it’s my birthday now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Wishing you a very happy and joyful birthday. May you gain prosperity and may all your desired wishes come true.

“I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!”

We all grant the best wishes to you, hoping that you succeed with great paths.

To you, make sure to have a great time at GAC and take advantage of our upcoming projects. We hope you like the journey ahead and wish you all the best in the future.

With Love,
Entire GAC Family

@Lil_Seedy_Boi Enjoy ur birthday mate!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @Lil_Seedy_Boi! :tada::birthday::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Lil_Seedy_Boi! :tada::birthday:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Lil_Seedy_Boi!

:partying_face:

Enjoy it to the most dude

3 Likes

Happy birthday again @Lil_Seedy_Boi

3 Likes

Happy b-day @Lil_Seedy_Boi!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Astra

Im going to assume it’s your bday because there is a cake icon next to your name.

1 Like