Suggested Flight Sim Routes Database 2021

Suggested Flight Sim Routes Database 2021

Hello and welcome to the Non Generic Suggested Route Database - 2021

Have you ever thought about flying something unique but never known where to find such routes? Well look no further, this is precisely the place!

With almost 10,000 routes (and counting!) varying from the deep valleys of The Himalayas to The Congolian rainforests to the barren deserts of The Middle East, we can guarantee an interesting flight like no other.

This database was originally created for Infinite Flight, however the routes can be used on any simulator platform!

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I suggest routes?
Just drop a comment down below giving the route you wish to be added along with the flight number!

How can I join the team?
Unfortunately we currently are not recruiting any new members to our editing team. Any vacancies will be posted below, so stay tuned!

Will my routes appear in the database if I suggested them?
Every suggestion is discussed and taken into consideration, however it is not guaranteed whether all will be added!

How often can we expect an update?
New routes are added every week, these updates can vary in size however there is progress made every week.

Thank you for viewing, we hope you enjoy these routes!

Database Link

4 Likes

China Southern Boeing 787 (CZ-600 and CZ-300) from New York JFK to Guangzhou Baiyun

Salt Lake City (KSLC) - Reno/Tahoe (KRNO) on Delta is always a beauty!

Thanks for this thread, can’t wait to check out some new routes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Manila to Tuguegarao (5J505) and back (5J506) on Cebu Pacific’s A319!

Thanks everyone for the suggestions
At the moment, we are working through the databases airline by airline (or hub by hub if it is a larger network) so these may not go into the database straight away however they’re great suggestions and I’d definitely be happy to add them when the time comes.

Dulles(KIAD) to Lisbon (LPPT) on the Tap A321NEO

Paris CDG (LFPG) to Dzaoudzi (FMCZ), Air Austral Boeing 787-8.

1 Like