Looking for advices

Feel free to move this discussion if I didn’t post in the correct area,

I’m looking to get a flight simulator on my phone because I don’t have a gaming Pc able to handle the new flight simulators, who can suggest me something close to realism on mobile, i am still a very novice though!

2 Likes

Infinite Flight is a good mobile sim, although it costs about 5 euros to download and then 10 per month for all the features. Real Flight Simulator isn’t great and still costs about 8 euros for the pro and the download combined. Aeroflt is good on mobile but has no multiplayer. X Plane 10 Mobile has a lot of good features and you get some small features for free.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

I don’t mind buying the investment if it will be good for my flight sim. I want something where I can fly in Ukraine and around the world on different fleets preferred with other users on online server.

2 Likes

Infinte Flight is my recommendation in this case.

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation fast, I will search on the YouTube for some videos on it and App Store.

1 Like

Do you or someone’s you know play this simulator, can tell me more?

1 Like

Most people here on this forum play it, including myself. Lots of i formation can be found on the Infinite Flight Community which has thousands of users. This can be found here: https://community.infiniteflight.com

Or you can ask around here as well as we all know a thing or two.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

I am look at the #flight-simulation:screenshots-videos and I see Infinite Flight on there and looks best simulator.

2 Likes

Have a look through their guide to get started

2 Likes

I do, and many more! It’s the best mobile flight simulator, in terms of aspects covered.

4 Likes

I’m looking now so I have to buy add-on subscription for all airplanes, multiplayer system , global flying to all world airports.

2 Likes

The good thing is, unlike desktop Sims like XP11/MSFS, you don’t have to pay for one add-on at a time, the pro subscription will take care of everything.

Note that there are three servers, Casual Training and Expert, you will have to start off at Casual first and make your way up gradually by gaining landings, flight hours etc. (There are annoying trolls on Casual, so I don’t recommend flying at airports like EGLL KLAX every day until you reach Training. Besides, there’s a whole world to explore!)

Also I strongly recommend joining the Infinite Flight Community (IFC). Many Infinite Flight users here on AWW have an IFC account (including me) and it’s an established forum with over 5000 members. All sorts of events and group flights are posted there, so it’s a great advantage for people who are looking to fly with others.

Last but not least, happy flying!

3 Likes

Thanks to you for the input :pray:

This sounds like nice place bu I am happy on this community here though, there seems to be lot of players here who plays Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

Yeah, but there are no official events/VA or VO/tracking threads and feature requests! You can vote for aircraft / liveries and many more too!

There are Official events! There also are VA’s and VO’ such as mine Evergreen Flying Club - Official VO of the AWW - 2021 Launch
And Thomas’s : Infinite Flight Elite Pilots | Official Thread | Apply Now!

:).

2 Likes

Hey! My job is to create events here and official AWW ones lol

1 Like