Introduce Yourself!

This topic’s purpose is for all new Aviators Worldwide members to introduce themselves to the rest of the community.

Important Links:

You can request badges via these topics:

I’ll introduce myself first:

Hello, I’m Nicholas, from Singapore. I have been here since the now defunct globalaviators.ca, and my main simulator is Infinite Flight, which I have almost 3,000 hours on. Outside of aviation, I love K-pop. I stan TWICE, ITZY and BLACKPINK and I listen to many other groups, and I can speak both English and Chinese! If you’ve any questions or just wanna chat, just send me a message. I don’t bite :wink: See you in the skies!

8 Likes

I guess I’ll be next…

I’m Ondrej and I like aviation and outdoor activities like climbing, walking etc. If you need anything just ask! :blush:

1 Like

Hello @Maverick

1 Like

what is good @baseball_inferno :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there @Khyle

2 Likes

Shoutout to @baseball_inferno for helping me find the new website. :v: Sounds like you guys have been going through a lot lately. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Hello there @Khyle, @KGJT-9149 and @Maverick. Welcome to the community! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome back everyone!

3 Likes

Ah, nice to be back! Great work, guys! Thanks @Maverick for letting me now about the new site!

About Me

Hey all! I’m Zack, commonly known as Z-Tube, on most forums. I live in New Jersey and love to travel. I enjoy hanging out with my friends and family, and in my free time, I fly (in Infinite Flight and soon to be the real world). I am in the process of training for my PPL, which I’m so excited about!

What Do I Do Here?

I love to help everyone out and am super friendly. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat, my inbox is always open!

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: if I hadn’t dmed you on another forum, you might never even knew we had a new forum :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

I’ll introduce myself:

You guys pretty much know me already, I’m an Airshow enthusiast and I like Top Gun: Maverick so I earn the nickname Maverick after the guy from Top Gun. I have x-plane mobile as well

1 Like

Hello guys! My name is Jaedon aka known as Austrian001. I live in Georgia and love aviation! I spend my free time playing IF and X-plane 11. I am Indian in heart and originate from Chennai, India. I speak 2 languages. English and Tamil. I fly every two years or so irl. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I am Adrian from the Islands of Fiji. I am originally Australian. I am the biggest BLACKPINK stannn…I am a business owner and share holder. Currently I am the founder and CEO of Aeroflot Virtual. For a add on I am a Graphics Designer, Beginner Web Developer and a Science Nerd. Not forgetting I am 14 years old. I share the same birthday with the President of CAVA (Jarrett).

Thanks,
Adrian

8 Likes

Welcome to he community!

@TheAviationGallery. :smirk:

3 Likes

Lol, BLACKPINK…in your area

Hello @ThomasR1. I wonder who you are. Ohh I know :wink:

@ThomasR
1 Like

Lol, welcome to GAC @ThomasR1

1 Like