Aviators Worldwide Invite Campaign

Hey everyone,

As we have now established Aviators Worldwide and want to continue to expand our forum, we are now introducing our latest invite campaign to help increase growth and engagement. We are advertising where we can, however we need your help to promote and invite new users as our founding members. We are excited to see a more active community but in order to do this we need help. We don’t see this as a way of just increasing members, we see this as a way of inviting new people to our community and getting them involved.

As a thank you for inviting new users, we have introduced select perks. You can earn yourself some nice shiny badges based on number of invites. These can also be used as a custom title so you can show off on your profile. A custom title of user choice will also be available for whoever invites the most new users!

This campaign will run until 2021-07-27T19:00:00Z.

Here is what’s up for grabs:

Badge/Perk Requirements
Recruitment Apprentice 3 invites
Recruitment Expert 10 invites
Recruitment Legend 20 invites
Custom Title of User Choice Invite the most users!

Please note that titles must be appropriate.

Invited users must participate in the forums at least twice before being considered an approved invite and are encouraged to stay active. This is to avoid spam invites.

In addition to these badges, you can be awarded standard automatic Discourse badges of Promoter, Campaigner, and Champion.

Perks may be adapted overtime.

How do I send an invite?

To send an invite, simply navigate to https://aviatorsworldwide.co.uk/my/invited. You can invite the user by email address or generate an instant invite link. Note: All invites must be processed this way for confirmation.

If you need further help with inviting, please do not hesitate to comment below and we’ll help you!

So what are you waiting for? Be the change you want to see in this community and start inviting your friends today! :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Anymore participants? :eyes:

1 Like

I’ll try to invite someone!

5 Likes

Still plenty of time to invite your friends and grab the perks! This will run until 2021-07-27T19:00:00Z. Be sure to get involved! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just reminding everyone ^^^^

and…

:wink:

1 Like

I might participate. Can I get a brief info on what is the highest invite count rn?

Believe that award belongs to Canadian Aviator :medal_military:

Cign officially forgot what numbers mean lol

Believe it’s 2/3 but the users are yet to contribute. :frowning:

2 Likes

no thank you.‎‎

you’re missing a hint

I’m no Dora the Explorer but I would appreciate this hint

well… if EVERYONE is negative about this it probably means that people don’t want things like this

Community members are free to send us a message at anytime with ideas, suggestions, improvements or concerns. We’d rather they speak up so we can improve things! Sitting in silence won’t change things. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would also like to add that people are not negative about this. They may not be interested or willing, but that doesn’t imply negativity. Follow Thomas’s instructions should you have any complaints or suggestions

just quoting what ondrej said for anyone who can’t read other posts (: